Anon 2018 Circuit (Black/Sonar Red) Snowboard Goggles
- Frame Height:93mm
- Triple Layer Face Foam:anon's variable density face foams utilize moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane [TPU]:Anon goggles are constructed with the highest quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). Thoroughly tested on hill and in the lab, Anon's TPU has the highest resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape.
- Toric Lens Tech:Toric Lens Technology combines de-centered technology with lens curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics while also providing enhanced peripheral vision and maximizing the possible vent volume in the goggle.
- MFI TechAnon's proprietary MFI technology [Magnetic Facemask Integration] is the perfect solution for protecting your face, and simplifying your kit. The four magnetic connection points make sealing your MFI facemask to your goggle a snap
- Over The Glass: Frames that can accommodate prescription eyewear worn underneath the goggle, which means never having to sacrifice vision, comfort or style on the hill.
- Integral Clarity Technology:Anon ICT (Integral Clarity Technology) anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. The porous cellulose inner lens surface coupled with our chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment provides superior moisture shedding and long lasting clarity above and beyond standard acetate lenses. ICT works in tandem with full perimeter channel venting to evacuate warm, moist air from the lens area.
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting:Ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
- Microfiber Goggle Bag
Toric Lens Technology mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics while also providing enhanced peripheral vision and maximizing the possible vent volume in the goggle. NEW SONAR Lenses by ZEISS enhance contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. The Circuit goggle is Over The Glass (OTG) compatible for wearing with eyeglasses. Includes microfiber goggle bag for storage.