A Fjallraven original, G-1000 fabric is tightly woven, hard-tested, and quick to dry, providing excellent ventilation, top-grade wind and water resistance, and remarkable durability across the globe, indoors and out.
- Water-resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture.
- The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once infused with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
- G-1000 fabric efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly important when partaking in strenuous activities.
- 100% polyamide lining, 80% goose down/20% feather fill.
- 500 CU IN fill power.
- Two-way CF zipper covered by a placket with press buttons.
- Two-way opening bellow hand pockets, two chest pockets, one inside pocket.
- Adjustable at bottom hem and at sleeve end.
- Snug-fitting fixed hood.