Returns, Exchanges & Warranties
All products purchased from Ambush Board Co. carry the full manufacturer’s warranty unless sold as a "no warranty" item. In the event that the manufacturer is no longer in business, Ambush Board Co. will review your warranty claim and, at our discretion, help to provide an equitable solution. All warranty claims may only be made by the purchaser on record. Our policy is to repair or replace all warranty/defective product. No refunds will be given on warranty claims. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Please contact us regarding any warranty questions.
***Wakeboards used on sliders, rails, and features are not covered under warranty...even if the wakeboard is designed for use on sliders, rails, and features.
Returns & Exchanges
We have a 1 Year + 1 Day Return Policy. Ambush Board Co. is committed to you being fully satisfied with your purchase. If, for any reason, you would like to return any unused product, please follow these guidelines:
- Items must be returned within 366 days from date of purchase.
- Products must be in the condition in which you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Shoes must be returned in a second box besides the shoe box. DO NOT just slap a shipping label on the manufacturer's shoe box. A 25% restocking fee will be incurred if this criterion is not met.
- Contact us for a return authorization number or click here to request a return through your Customer account.
- No refunds or exchanges without a valid RMA#.
- Send the unused product back to us insured for the full value (FedEx, UPS, or USPS traceable only).
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Store credit will be provided on all returns received after 60 days from the date of purchase (does not qualify for $5.00 bonus).
*Products in the Underwear category are not eligible for return or exchange unless they are in their original packaging and have not been opened, worn, altered, or washed.
Upon inspection of returned product, Ambush Board Co., at its discretion, will issue a full or partial refund less the original shipping charges.
Customer pays price difference and new shipping costs on exchanged merchandise.
You've got 3 options:
- Store Credit + $5.00 Bonus - Receive an Ambush Board Co. store credit for the product you're sending back...plus an extra 5 bucks from us.
- Refund - Receive a refund back to your original payment method. Easy.
- Exchange - Love it but need a different size, color, or whatever? We're happy to exchange it for you.
Any refused shipments will be charged a 20% restocking fee and credited less the original shipping costs. No refunds will be issued until the refused shipment is in our possession. Refused shipments that are lost in transit are the responsibility of the refuser.
It is our intention to process each and every order with 100% accuracy. Please accept our sincere apologies in advance for any errors. Please contact us immediately to report the error. We will promptly send out the correct replacement product and pick up the incorrect item at our expense.
Should you receive any product that has been damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately. It is important that you do not discard the damaged packaging. We will have the shipment carrier pick up the damaged package and we will send out a replacement when the damaged item is received and inspected at our facility. All damage claims must be reported within five business days of receipt of goods. Any claims reported after five business days are subject to denial.