WOMEN'S SPECIFIC COMFORT AND DESIGN
The most advanced female boot out there developed on the state of the art Brainframe hardware. Fully redesigned this season for a more flexible feel and lower cut in the back for an improved fit. Every aspect of the materials, sizing, and the placement of this boot is based around the First Lady of the waterway. Step into the Limelight with the most advanced female boot out there. You won’t realize how far technology has come in footwear until you have tried it on.
- Adapts to the shape of the foot and lower leg. An unfiltered line of communication between rider and board.
- Secures the foot from the bottom up allowing a more uniform fit and flex in the upper, also adapting to a wider range of widths.
- Instant energy transfer from the laces into the board inserts, reduces rider fatigue and energy loss.
- More accurate lasting than traditional boot forming methods.
- Accentuated heel pocket curvature built in to improve heel lock and expand around the rider's foot/leg shape.
- Centers foot over the top of the baseplate. Solid medial/lateral lower foot support for those big landings
- Limits distortion in the upper and breakdown over time.
- 3 times for adjustable fore/aft
- Die cast parts ensure a solid connection between the boot assembly and the bolts in the board
- Plate is allowed to be much more rigid because no stitching is required. This allows Ronix to inject a much harder/stiffer material
- More lateral flex across the base, allowing the board to flex naturally across the foot from side to side.
- Performance and color way can be modified
- 13% more baseless footbed surface than Ronix's original design. More foam surface, more contact, more feel.
MAG LOCK BEAMS
- New Automotive grade magnesium cast to an exacting specification. Cuts the weight of Ronix's aluminum parts by a third.
- Easier assembly from tightly toleranced parts.
- Create more heel and toe response with the "U" shaped structure running parallel to the foot.
- As load increases on the upper, these beams promote more interlock between the skeleton and baseplate.
- Cambered shape adds pressure to the heel and toe areas, which preloads the plate as it is mounted to the board, ultimately reducing plate flex.
- Dampens vibration under foot