The most advanced anti-fog lens ever created. Building upon the hydrophilic, micro-etched surface area principles of their Fog-X lenses, Smith's revolutionary 5X anti-fog inner lens has been engineered to provide over five times the absorptive properties of anything on the market. Initial testing showed standard anti-fog lenses fogging between 30-50 seconds. Smith's proprietary 5X anti-fog treatment withstood fogging for over 120 seconds in controlled lab tests.
TLT (Tapered Lens Technology)
When light passes through a medium it refracts. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. Smith's Tapered Lens Technology straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.
Porex Filter Technology
Changes in elevation bring changes in atmospheric pressure. These forces have the potential to diminish the optics of thermal lens systems. Smith's patented Porex filter solves this issue by allowing the air pressure within the sealed lens chamber to equalize with the ambient atmospheric pressure ensuring class 1 optical standards.
- ChromaPop lens
- Quick release lens change system
Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium/Large Fit
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet & eyeglass compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Rotating outrigger positioning system
- Floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve